Wednesday 28 August 2013

Watching Gossip Girl Makes Me Hate My Clothes

I'm revisiting my teenage years by re-watching Gossip Girl.

Needless to say, I hate every item of clothing I own.  Looking back on when this show was uber relevant to my silly life, I really have to give my mother credit for paying attention to the fashion trends.  My mother was a fantastic shopper... I need my mother to dress me now.  I kind of look like a hobo.. hey it's a good thing that loose fitting cotton & denim shirts are in style right now in Korea!! Still, a small part of me cringes when I think about how much more stylish my mother is.. the woman knows how to dress and I am such a raggamuff on the best of days.  I did, however, do all of my laundry today & iron my ironables! I know she would approve of that.

Maybe this weekend I'll wear a dress & paint my nails?  We'll see, that may require me to leave my apartment and this stomach upset business makes that seem a bit unlikely.

I have decided to focus my anxious energy into keeping my apartment tidy.  When I get paid, I am buying a printer so that I can print out my photographs & decorate my apartment.  My brother has been posting adorable photos of my Gerald and I am thinking he deserves his own wall of honour.  I miss my baby so much!!

I also managed to wash every dirty dish in my apartment and cleaned out my refrigerator. This is miraculous.  This is so unLauren, I am going to see how long I can keep this going for.  I'm going to try to eat in more often, now that my kitchen is spic & span.  I also have more plates & bowls at my disposal for usage.  I am thrilled that Jenny has an oven, Victoria & I are going over for a baking night to make some lasagna, as well as some cookies or brownies for dessert!  I can't wait!!



No comments:

Post a Comment