Friday 9 August 2013

Art Class

Today in Kristi's art class with her 6 year olds, they had to draw portraits of their favourite teachers.

I GOT MY PORTRAIT DRAWN!!!  This is not MY class, this is a class that I see for one hour every Wednesday for Science & Gym!

The little girl who drew me is named Aliya, she is super cute.  She always wears the cutest dresses, and is always smiling.  Whenever I walk by this particular classroom, if the students see me, they yell HELLO LAUREN TEACHER!! LAUREN TEACHER!!!!  and I'll poke my head in and say a great big HELLO PEACH CLASS!!!!  I always give them little stickers & prizes in Science, so maybe that is why I am the favourite??

I will snap a picture of this masterpiece and post it.. she drew me with black hair, and caused a class debate over my hair colour.  They decided that my hair is "Golden".

ALL THE FEELS!!


I love children. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment