Monday 18 November 2013

My Very Own Top 40 List!

The List:

I recently read an article titled "40 things I've done in a drunken stupor that are not crack cocaine" and it made me laugh really hard.  Anyone that knows me knows that I am obsessed with lists... I have been inspired to write my own!  Not all of these were done under the influence..  I don't need to be intoxicated to make a fool of myself.

40 things that seemed like a good idea at the time

40. Grilled peanut butter jelly & bacon sammiches
39. Talking to the French Africans in Ol'55 & admitting to having kakao talk
38. Soju
37. Eating an entire jar of pickles (No regrets)
36. Wearing a sweatshirt in public that says "Let's Make Out" on the front
35. Instigating a dance off with an ajoshi on the beach
34. Drunk dialling my best friends from Korea
33. Drunk skyping my best friends from Korea
32. Passing around a 2-6 of Crown on Canada Day with no mix
31. All of my ex boyfriends.
30. All of the bacon.
29. Drinking all of the wine.
29. Not buying more of the wine.
28. Grocery shopping at Homeplus while drunk & hungry.. Nobody needs that many rice krispy squares!
27. Wearing heels anywhere in Busan
26. Mentioning the world Israel whilst Alistair is intoxicated & within earshot
25. Having this couch delivered to my apartment building knowing full and well that the elevator does not go to my floor.
24. That time I woke up with mystery cheese cake in my bed.. wait no, that was excellent.
23. Not bringing a tent to either Goeje or Namhae.. who brings a tent camping or checks the weather report, I mean really?
22. Not bringing sunscreen or a towel to Goeje or Namhae.. because you know.. summer?
21. Those dried cuttle fish bits did honestly look like turkey jerky.
20. I really thought those dried fish were potato sticks...
19. Live Octopus.
18. Pull tabs: They hurt so good.
17. Hiding Lucky beers all over my room like drunken Easter Eggs.. I did not find all 12. When I return to Canada there will be lovely self gifts to discover, granted my mother doesn't find them first.
16. Making this Santa's day
15. Boozey baking at 11 am..
14. More pull tabs.
13. .... 
12. Learning the hard way that duct tape really doesn't fix everything.
11. Baconaise.
10. Chopping my hair off.
9. Every time I think it's a good idea to cut my own bangs.
8. UVic's Beerology... can you say Care Bear drunk?
7. Only packing four pairs of jeans to Korea.
6. Ignoring my own intuition.
5. Student Loans.
4. Every instance I've tried to ride a bicycle.
3. UVic Idol 2010 & 2011.
2. Leaving my aircon on in my apartment for the entire month of July ($250 utility bill... yikes!!)
1. Allowing Johann & Mark to convince me that the globe in front of the Lotte Motel was an accessible space available for rent.  The revelation that that was not true was actually soul crushing.  Who wouldn't want to throw a party in a globe?!

No comments:

Post a Comment